ConverSight.ai is looking for a Digital Marketing Evangelist! We need a person who is experienced with digital marketing in general and supply chain/analytics/ERP space in particular. Someone who loves educating people about the latest trends in his craft, and wants to make an impact in a fast-growing marketing tech startup.
ConverSight.ai is an analytics-driven, voice-directed conversational platform to gain supply chain insights and perform actions. With the increased adoption of Artificial Intelligence and voice-first devices, Conversational AI systems have emerged as an effective way of communicating with machine and human. Voice Apps today is what web & mobile apps were a decade ago. Every business application is expected to have a natural interaction through voice/text chat.
Your Mission Responsibilities of a Digital Marketing Evangelist will be two-fold:
1. Lead ConverSight.ai marketing effort, develop and execute our marketing strategy
2. Educate other marketers and our users on how to Conversational AI systems can help them on supply chain visibility, productivity, and efficiency.
Here are some things you will do every day:
- Develop a strategy to diversify ConverSight.ai’s marketing channels.
- Identify technology and industry partnership
- Expand and scale our marketing portfolio in a profitable way, both online and offline.
- Work hand-in-hand with the data analytics team, providing insights and optimizations for each channel – always linking initiatives back to our business goals.
- Grow and optimize current online marketing channels, including email, Paid Social and Search amongst others. Also, test new channels as appropriate.
- Test and launch offline marketing channels. Grow these programs from the ground up, nurturing them into strong, sustainable sources of acquisition. These channels may include Event Marketing, Partnerships, etc.
- Educate our users about the latest in the world of analytics & AI and how to take full advantage of ConverSight.ai to get the maximum impact.
Your Experience and Competencies
- 3+ years of performance marketing experience, preferably in B2B SaaS environment.
- You’ve experienced hyper growth at an early stage startup and know what it takes to operate in a fast-paced, unstructured setting.
You are a strategic thinker with strong analytical skills to synthesize raw data into actionable campaign optimization strategies for new and existing initiatives.
- You love to share knowledge with people and educate others about your passion.
- You have hands-on experience with all main digital acquisition and marketing channels: e-mail paid search, paid social, etc.
- You have excellent project management skills that extend from strategy to execution.
- You’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves, get your hands dirty and have a “no-task-is-too-small” attitude.
- You are metrics-driven and results-oriented; you rationalize your decisions based on data.
- You can organize and present your thoughts and materials in a concise and clear way.
- You plan and prioritize effectively and focus on key issues at hand.
- You follow-through on commitments; you live up to verbal and written agreements, regardless of personal cost.
- You are an excellent listener and welcome feedback from your teammates.
- You are a consummate learner; you’re insatiably curious and keep current on the latest within your area of expertise, but also hungry to learn and develop new skills.
- Earn between $50,000 – $75,000 per year
- Real career advancement opportunities
- Opportunity to work on advanced AI space
- Health care benefits
- Exceptional support from the product & marketing teams
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
ConverSight.ai is a fast-growing B2B software company offering an analytics-driven, voice-directed conversational platform to gain supply chain insights and perform transactions. ConverSight.ai is privately held and is based in Indianapolis, IN with offices Columbus, IN & Coimbatore, India.
Our vision is to bring natural interaction between people and technology. Most importantly to the blue-collar jobs like truck drivers, technicians and warehouse dispatchers